Meet the Top Chester Springs Orthodontist - Dr. Swiatek
Offering a variety of orthodontic treatment options for children, teens, and adults.
Dr. Matthew Swiatek was drawn to orthodontics because he wanted to help people smile with confidence, and appreciated the artistry of moving teeth to make beautiful smiles. This genuine care and concern has led to Dr. Swiatek now being recognized as a top Chester Springs orthodontist.
Dr. Swiatek studied dentistry and orthodontics at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine where he received a Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree.
He continued his studies at Harvard for his orthodontic residency and received his specialty certificate in orthodontics and a Master's degree in Medical Science.
Dr. Swiatek continues to attend many hours of continuing education every year to stay on top of cutting-edge advancements in orthodontics. Allowing Swiatek Orthodontics to offer our patients the best options for orthodontic treatment.
Why an Orthodontist in Chester Springs?
An Orthodontist vs. Dentist
An orthodontist is a dentist, but not every dentist is an orthodontist. All orthodontists are dentists first, but not every dentist has the extensive qualifications required to be an orthodontist.
Dr. Swiatek continued his formal dental education for 2 or 3 additional years before receiving the necessary orthodontics license and certification. As an orthodontist, Dr. Swiatek has spent years studying nothing but how and why to move teeth. This includes what to do, how to plan, and how to execute the appropriate treatment plan.
Why You Should Trust Your Smile to a Top Chester Springs Orthodontist
Orthodontic specialists, like Dr. Swiatek, receive additional training to give them the skills needed to deal with more complex orthodontic problems. Dentists receive basic orthodontic training which allows them to perform root canals, extract wisdom teeth, and treat young children who do not need to see an orthodontist yet.
Seeing a specialist like your Chester Springs orthodontist to move your teeth and achieve the desired smile provides:
- More efficient treatment and visits, because it is the office's primary area of care.
- The confidence that you'll receive the best possible outcome on your treatment plan, especially if you have severe bite problems that need to be addressed.
- A team that is experienced in treating multiple cases that share your unique concerns.
- Quicker access to the Doctor, as a family dentist will be focused on longer patient cases or emergencies throughout the day.
- Treatment that is as convenient as possible. You may think it's easier to have your orthodontic work completed by your dentist. Convenience shouldn't be a concern, because you will only be stopping by your Chester Springs orthodontist's offices every six to eight weeks.
And don't let price be a problem either! Swiatek Orthodontics is proud to provide affordable treatment in the Chester Springs area.